Rodrigo Coronado Jáquez
I am a skilled 3D character animator seeking to become a better animator by achieving a position in the film, visual effects or game industry. By doing so I plan to contribute my abilities to make believable performances for audiences to enjoy, resolve potential work problems and work effectively as a team.
Dec. 2015 – / 3D Animator / Metacube Technology & Entertainment
- Animated Feature Film "Dia De Muertos".
Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2015 / Motion Graphics Animator / Heightened Hearts
- Short 2D Animated Film for Heightened Hearts.
May 2014 – Jan. 2015 / Junior Animator / Plan B Production House Inc.
- Animator for the main characters of TV show “Transformers: Rescue Bots”.
- Created cycle animations for the App “Co-pilot Kids” based on a children’s book.
- Developed the animation for the pilot of “Goblins”, an animated series.
Aug. 2012 – Dec. 2012 / 3D Generalist / Metacube Technology & Entertainment
- Modeling, rendering and compositing for some shots of a live action film “Cuarta Compañía”.
Sep. 2010 – May 2011 / 2D Animator / El Muro AC.
- Developed the animation for a 2D short film regarding animal rights. Animated scenes in Adobe Flash.
- Extensive knowledge in 3D animation.
- Understanding of weight and body mechanics.
- Great knowledge and implementation in rigging.
- Knowledge in 2D animation, modeling and lightning.
- Understanding of timing, spacing and camera movements.
- Great skills in traditional art such as: drawing, painting, and sculpting.
- Great team work skills, ability to communicate, learn quickly and solve potential problems.
- Great passion for film, games and storytelling, especially through 3D animation.
- Language skills: English (fluent), Spanish (fluent), French (basic).
Jun. 2015 - / Diploma in Advanced Animation / Animation Mentor
- Post Grad. Degree, Advanced Character Animation
Jan. 2013 - May 2014 / Diploma in Computer Animation, Visual Effects and Game Design / Think Tank Training Centre.
- Specialized in Character Animation for film and visual effects.
Aug. 2008 - Dec. 2012 / Bachelor’s Degree Animation and Digital Art / Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey.
- Animation and Visual Effects Concentration
- Participated in several team projects including the creation of several short films in areas such as idea development, planning, 3D animation, lightning and rendering.